The Sunday Post is a weekly meme originally from Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things I have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on my blog.
So this was an exciting week for me… I had a job interview with good news. Will have to wait for the detail interview about contract and such, will hopefully be next Wednesday when I will be learning the ins and outs of the job in a few hours =]
Because of tis good news and my boyfriends new function [same boss, same place, other part of the job] his parents treated us to dinner last night =] I finally had those amazing spareribs again =] I only like the ones with honey on it and most places only sell spareribs natural, sweet chili or BBQ….
And to my surprise my boyfriend got me tulips =] the first flowers I got since Valentine’s 2014!!! It was so sweet =] And also important, my cats have grown enough to not disturb my flowers or plants anymore yay!! Or it’s because they just love eating roses hahahaha
I’ve been busy on the blog, although it doesn’t seem that way for you guys hahaha.. I’ve started this blog in Dutch and had to translate ALL my pages to Dutch.. That’s a lot of work I can tell you.. Now I can start translating my reviews hahaha more work for me [my inner self says: awww maaaannnn!! xD] But I like it.. I do have questions about which lay-out is prettier and more readable… Will you be so sweet to check out my Felicia’s Inkt and tell me which lay out/theme you like best?? [I love that the Dutch word for ink is inkt, it doesn’t mess up my name and overall theme that way =] ]
Btw, I love how the Spring is arriving, but please stop all that rain xD I’ve had days walking outside in my t-shirt already, but those rainy days are just too much now. So please Mother Nature, give us more sun and less rain. My pond is about to overflow xD
I hope you have a wonderful week next week =]
This weeks posts:
- Sunday Post #33. March 19
Coming next week:
- #76 Apprentice.
- #77 Caraval.
- #78 Candidate.
- #79 Last Stand.
- Most anticipated Releases February + March 2017.
- Sunday Post #34. March 26
I’m still reading Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken. I thought it was reading a bit slow at first, but now it’s getting more exciting and I want to read on and on and on =]
My next reads will be City of Skies, the first book in The Shadowislands Saga by Farah Cook, Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and The Gender War by Bella Forrest!!
Btw if I look to my March 2017 page it looks kinda dark with these covers, except for Everything, Everything hahahaha..
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E18: One Life to Lose
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E19: Law & Murder
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E20: Slice of Death
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E21: The Dead Pool
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E22: To Love and Die in L.A.
- Monday Mar 13, Castle S3E23: Pretty Dead
- Tuesday Mar 14, Castle S3E24: Knockout
- Tuesday Mar 14, Penny Dreadful S1E1: Night Work
- Wednesday Mar 15, Penny Dreadful S1E2: Seance
- Wednesday Mar 15, Penny Dreadful S1E3: Resurrection
- Wednesday Mar 15, Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2E10: The Pontiac Bandit Returns
- Wednesday Mar 15, Penny Dreadful S1E4: Demimonde
- Friday Mar 17, Penny Dreadful S1E5: Closer Than Sisters
- Friday Mar 17, Penny Dreadful S1E6: What Death Can Join Together
- Friday Mar 17, Penny Dreadful S1E7: Possession
- Friday Mar 17, Penny Dreadful S1E8: Grand Guignol
- Saturday Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2E11: Stakeout
- Saturday Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2E12: Beach House
- Saturday Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2E13: Payback
With the boyfriend:
- Monday Mar 13, Life in Pieces S2E14: Facebook Fish Planner Backstage
- Monday Mar 13, Life in Pieces S2E15: Bra Automated Awkward Ordained
- Tuesday Mar 14, Last Man Standing S1E15: House of Spirits
- Friday Mar 17, Last Man Standing S1E16: Tree of Strife
- Saturday Mar 18, Last Man Standing S1E17: Adrenaline
- Sunday Mar 19, Last Man Standing S1E18: Baxter & Sons
In case you’ve missed these:
- Sunday Post #31. March 12
- January + February Wrap-Up
- January + February Haul.
- Sunday Post #31. March 5
- Sunday Post #30. February 26